Saturday 24 October 2015

Europe 2015 - "Third Leg"

I've been here 2 weeks and I've not posted even one post!

At the end of each travelling day, all you want to do is lie in bed and doze off. But if course, there are other pretty important stuff to do. Things like washing up (of course!), make that cup of coffee, pack stuff that has just been bought, keep track of the day's expenses, and do a little planning for the following day. Worse is if you need to move out of the hotel the next day. Stuff has to be packed (what to wear to sleep and what to wear the next day) and you need to turn in pretty early.

So here's a short recap.

I began my trip by flying to Frankfurt, before taking another flight to Berlin. I then moved on to Amsterdam by train and returned to Berlin (again by train) after 4 nights in Amsterdam. From Berlin, it was a short 1 hour flight to Vienna.

I took plenty (its an understatement) of photos, but i'll just be posting pictures of two sketches I did during the trip so far.

Berliner Dom
Canal in Amsterdam
That's about it for now. Hope I'll be able to post again soon! Wish me luck for the rest of my trip!

No comments: