Monday 5 October 2015

Inspired

I was looking for halal places to eat in Prague when I stumbled on a blog by a Malaysian on his travels. I found it super useful and it inspired ideas of places and things to see in Prague on top of halal food available. It's in English and I'm happy to share the link: www.sampaisudah.com.

I'm sure there are 1001 other blogs with photos, ideas, inspirations and sharing of experiences on the web. But this guy's blog stood out this time as it has halal food option for the muslim traveler.

This gave me the inspiration to make my blog useful or even more useful to others too! It began as a general sharing blog. But I guess I can make it appeal to muslim travelers, Singaporeans, Singaporean Muslim travelers, budget travelers, etc. on top of the general public. I hope it can be useful to the people all over the world too!

2 comments:

sampaisudah.com said...

Hi sky

I'm the author of sampaisudah.com

If my blog have inspired you to list halal food outlets in cities you've visited, that will definitely appeal to your Muslim readers. Thanks for mentioning my blog in yours. Happy writing and traveling.

sky said...

Hey! Thanks for dropping by! Awesome blog you have there. I really found it useful and let me take this opportunity to thank you for it! :)